ATDI provides answers when radio is in question
The company’s software suite has been in continuous development for 25 years.
Consultancy services support customers in every industry sector.
ATDI engineers have expertise that is trusted and respected across the world.
Regulators, armed forces, companies and emergency services rely on ATDI.
ATDI has the software and the expertise for controlling spectrum, modelling a system or planning a network.
ATDI – advanced radiocommunications
Every radio sector uses ATDI software and consultancy services.
ATDI’s reputation has stood strong for over a quarter of a century.
For 25 years, the radio industry has relied on ATDI’s software and expertise. ATDI has provided radio solutions on every continent.
Customer needs, including budgetary and timing constraints, are always met.
ATDI can work in any environment – technical, physical and political.
Webinar: Planning white space
TV white space is available spectrum left unused by primary…
Heathrow aims high for radio
Heathrow is all about international connection, but improved internal connection is becoming a priority. The…
- New Zealand blocks Vodafone/Sky merger. https://t.co/sNG9MhJzJM,
- BT, Huawei to research 5G network slicing https://t.co/WazIsJRCoG,
- Verizon to launch first 5G pilot services by mid-2017. https://t.co/ulTIt3ulva,
- EE shows off helium balloon mobile masts. https://t.co/0v8dvaiXav,
- 5G worth more to UK economy than fibre by 2026 – O2 UK. https://t.co/ukDsM2AySn,
- 5G worth more to UK economy than fibre by 2026 https://t.co/8RQxp1rZvt,
- Deutsche Telekom, SK Telecom use network slicing to trial 5G across continents https://t.co/LLeeA0hYQx,
- ZTE to unveil first gigabit LTE smartphone at MWC. https://t.co/Ds6IXEq1LV,
- SK Telecom, DT and Ericsson take 5G on a world tour. https://t.co/v546qcTZjE,
- Vodafone slams EE over UK emergency network details https://t.co/qTClAna6Q3,
The security and the development of Africa was the focus…read more
Heathrow aims high for radio
Heathrow is all about international connection, but improved internal connection…read more
ICS designer gets cloud enhancement
The flexibility of ATDI’s software suite is increasing with a…read more
ATDI brings some joy
ATDI loves to spread some happiness and its efforts with…read more
The magic of radio
From toddlers with tablets to teens with screens, there’s a…read more
Keeping the lights on
The winter may take its toll on electricity supplies but…read more
ATDI thrives on people.
The company’s finest tool is its engineering expertise.
Its greatest resource is the knowledge gained from 25 years of working with customers.
Its understanding is its unparalleled insight of the impact of spectrum scarcity on radio users.
ATDI’s business is about people – people as customers, people as employees and people as suppliers.
ATDI’s team is experienced, expert and enthusiastic; the customers it works with benefit from those qualities.
Knowledge and software capabilities have been growing for 25 years giving customers an ever-improving service.
ATDI has offices on every continent giving it global knowledge.
ATDI offices work together in an international network that lets expertise flow freely across borders.
ATDI’s global team can apply worldwide resources to a local problem.
ATDI has reached the top through the abilities of its people and we are committed to recruiting and retaining the best people.
Interested in joining a dedicated and competent team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done, with the experience and determination to succeed.
People capable of climbing the mountain and living at the summit are always welcome.
ATDI loves to learn from anybody who can strengthen its software or expertise.
ATDI always wants to hear from people and organisations that can help it grow.