ATDI provides answers when radio is in question
The company’s software suite has been in continuous development for 25 years.
Consultancy services support customers in every industry sector.
ATDI engineers have expertise that is trusted and respected across the world.
Regulators, armed forces, companies and emergency services rely on ATDI.
ATDI has the software and the expertise for controlling spectrum, modelling a system or planning a network.
ATDI – advanced radiocommunications
Every radio sector uses ATDI software and consultancy services.
ATDI’s reputation has stood strong for over a quarter of a century.
For 25 years, the radio industry has relied on ATDI’s software and expertise. ATDI has provided radio solutions on every continent.
Customer needs, including budgetary and timing constraints, are always met.
ATDI can work in any environment – technical, physical and political.
Your new career starts here
ATDI has climbed mountains to get to the top.
Now the company is looking for someone who is not afraid to help it scale even greater peaks.
ATDI needs a technical sales manager as it continues to expand its global business. Based near to Gatwick Airport, the position come with an attractive package but also the challenge of working with ATDI's expert engineers and customers spanning every sector of radiocommunications.
People who are most comfortable at base camp need not apply.
Apply today via our Careers page
Webinar: HTZ warfare Masterclass
Nearly three decades of development has resulted in the release…
THE NEW HTZ WARFARE
ATDI’s software development is as broad as it is deep. Following on from the company’s…
- Introducing the latest HTZ warfare release https://t.co/K8wwd35Nhx,
- A helping hand when most needed. ATDI is offering that with its flexible usage options for its key software tools https://t.co/IJt5L2Y9mv,
- ATDI train staff at electricity distribution network UK Power Networks potentially helping ensure the lights stay on.https://t.co/082ptshgPd,
- Managing spectrum in the middle of the ocean https://t.co/7TQwKVE8gY,
- Not signed up for our HTZ warfare Masterclass. Register today https://t.co/4x4fLdBJjk,
- Telia settles Uzbekistan corruption case for USD 965 million. https://t.co/prFbxRIn4t,
- 5G success will be "rooted in LTE strength", predicts Swiss MNO Sunrise https://t.co/wezFVoM6Yg,
- Telekom Austria rebrands ahead of European consolidation. https://t.co/vhmuAWLSGD,
- Check out all our latest map data models via https://t.co/bQjd4LQzfu #digitalterrainmodel https://t.co/6V8lgbzevc,
- Telecom Infra Project launches mmWave Networks Project Group. https://t.co/TDXn8FwHYv,
Managing spectrum in the middle of the ocean
From the vastness of Brazil to isolated island communities, ATDI…read more
Keeping the lights on
Knowledge is power: ATDI’s training of staff at electricity distribution…read more
A helping hand when most needed
An extra pair of hands during a busy period is…read more
THE NEW HTZ WARFARE
ATDI’s software development is as broad as it is deep.…read more
FLEXIBLE PARTNERS KEEP THE PHONES RINGING
A flexible approach is bringing benefits for the UK’s mobile…read more
RAISING THE STANDARD IN RADIO PLANNING & MODELLING
The result of three decades of continuous software development is…read more
ATDI thrives on people.
The company’s finest tool is its engineering expertise.
Its greatest resource is the knowledge gained from 25 years of working with customers.
Its understanding is its unparalleled insight of the impact of spectrum scarcity on radio users.
ATDI’s business is about people – people as customers, people as employees and people as suppliers.
ATDI’s team is experienced, expert and enthusiastic; the customers it works with benefit from those qualities.
Knowledge and software capabilities have been growing for 25 years giving customers an ever-improving service.
ATDI has offices on every continent giving it global knowledge.
ATDI offices work together in an international network that lets expertise flow freely across borders.
ATDI’s global team can apply worldwide resources to a local problem.
ATDI has reached the top through the abilities of its people and we are committed to recruiting and retaining the best people.
Interested in joining a dedicated and competent team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done, with the experience and determination to succeed.
People capable of climbing the mountain and living at the summit are always welcome.
ATDI loves to learn from anybody who can strengthen its software or expertise.
ATDI always wants to hear from people and organisations that can help it grow.