ATDI provides answers when radio is in question
The company’s software suite has been in continuous development for 25 years.
Consultancy services support customers in every industry sector.
ATDI engineers have expertise that is trusted and respected across the world.
Regulators, armed forces, companies and emergency services rely on ATDI.
ATDI has the software and the expertise for controlling spectrum, modelling a system or planning a network.
ATDI – advanced radiocommunications
Every radio sector uses ATDI software and consultancy services.
ATDI’s reputation has stood strong for over a quarter of a century.
For 25 years, the radio industry has relied on ATDI’s software and expertise. ATDI has provided radio solutions on every continent.
Customer needs, including budgetary and timing constraints, are always met.
ATDI can work in any environment – technical, physical and political.
Your new career starts here
ATDI has climbed mountains to get to the top.
Now the company is looking for someone who is not afraid to help it scale even greater peaks.
ATDI needs a new business manager as it continues to expand its global business. Based near to Gatwick Airport, the position come with an attractive package but also the challenge of working with ATDI's expert engineers and customers spanning every sector of radiocommunications.
People who are most comfortable at base camp need not apply.
Apply today via our Careers page
FAQ Friday – December 2017
Join our monthly user group meeting This online session is broken…
Smart cities – Singapore
Singapore’s drive to become a truly smart city is being assisted by ATDI. The city-state’s…
- The Dynamic Spectrum Alliance (DSA) has called for legislators to safeguard what it calls “important provisions” on… https://t.co/HgCjMHmJ8J,
- UK MNOs set to claw back millions from the state after license fees hike https://t.co/9ubRDcdstt,
- ATDI’s relationship with customers in Australia and the Pacific was broadened through the industry event… https://t.co/H1Fi521bBv,
- Rostelecom, Ericsson to start 5G trial at Hermitage Museum. https://t.co/7Bai3vdiUm,
- UK govt pledges additional £500m towards 5G, fibre and AI. https://t.co/g4ihaeLNmX,
- Cut short. Philip Hammond allocates £16m for 5G to create an innovation hub to test applications for the superfast… https://t.co/8eddIcRFdg,
- Follow our festive campaign on Twitter and our website throughout December to see what ATDI's doing on your behalf. https://t.co/9iTv7XH8T3,
- Singapore’s drive to become a truly smart city is being assisted by ATDI. https://t.co/LLbfkmW7R1,
- Mesh networks, Australia - the vast distances and sparse population of rural Australia have been a problem for powe… https://t.co/KaqfiWAHfF,
- ATDI shows the Pacific. ATDI’s military and civil planning and modeling capability has been demonstrated across Sou… https://t.co/px8RnFLFY5,
ATDI’s relationship with customers in Australia and the Pacific was…read more
So here it is….
The festive season is about relationships, be that with family,…read more
Smart cities – Singapore
Singapore’s drive to become a truly smart city is being…read more
Making the big mesh
The vast distances and sparse population of rural Australia have…read more
ATDI shows the Pacific
ATDI’s military and civil planning and modeling capability has been…read more
ITU honors ATDI
ATDI’s contribution to the world’s radio communications has been recognized…read more
ATDI thrives on people.
The company’s finest tool is its engineering expertise.
Its greatest resource is the knowledge gained from 25 years of working with customers.
Its understanding is its unparalleled insight of the impact of spectrum scarcity on radio users.
ATDI’s business is about people – people as customers, people as employees and people as suppliers.
ATDI’s team is experienced, expert and enthusiastic; the customers it works with benefit from those qualities.
Knowledge and software capabilities have been growing for 25 years giving customers an ever-improving service.
ATDI has offices on every continent giving it global knowledge.
ATDI offices work together in an international network that lets expertise flow freely across borders.
ATDI’s global team can apply worldwide resources to a local problem.
ATDI has reached the top through the abilities of its people and we are committed to recruiting and retaining the best people.
Interested in joining a dedicated and competent team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done, with the experience and determination to succeed.
People capable of climbing the mountain and living at the summit are always welcome.
ATDI loves to learn from anybody who can strengthen its software or expertise.
ATDI always wants to hear from people and organisations that can help it grow.