ATDI provides answers when radio is in question
The company’s software suite has been in continuous development for 25 years.
Consultancy services support customers in every industry sector.
ATDI engineers have expertise that is trusted and respected across the world.
Regulators, armed forces, companies and emergency services rely on ATDI.
ATDI has the software and the expertise for controlling spectrum, modelling a system or planning a network.
ATDI – advanced radiocommunications
Every radio sector uses ATDI software and consultancy services.
ATDI’s reputation has stood strong for over a quarter of a century.
For 25 years, the radio industry has relied on ATDI’s software and expertise. ATDI has provided radio solutions on every continent.
Customer needs, including budgetary and timing constraints, are always met.
ATDI can work in any environment – technical, physical and political.
Your new career starts here
ATDI has climbed mountains to get to the top.
Now the company is looking for someone who is not afraid to help it scale even greater peaks.
ATDI needs a new business manager as it continues to expand its global business. Based near to Gatwick Airport, the position come with an attractive package but also the challenge of working with ATDI's expert engineers and customers spanning every sector of radiocommunications.
People who are most comfortable at base camp need not apply.
Apply today via our Careers page
From October through to December we’re trialling a new webinar…
ATDI’s Christmas cheer for the vulnerable
The value of a radio to a rough sleeper has been laid out in a…
- Singtel and Ericsson set Asia Pacific record in 1.1 Gbps LAA tests. https://t.co/6LD00OqI6o,
- ATDI is helping to relieve that sense of isolation by distributing wind-up radios and torches across Brighton as pa… https://t.co/Cxfu5r4kbC,
- EU 5G roadmap promises rollout by 2025 https://t.co/dxA9CYlnvS,
- T-Mobile and Ericsson LAA test hits speeds of 1.1 Gbps. https://t.co/UbJS61T87P,
- EE gets on track with UK rail network network upgrade https://t.co/Fh4zdS69w7 https://t.co/fu4GzBlMhS,
- Glasgow rolls out UK's 'first outdoor digital DAS' https://t.co/TRgKs6oVuZ,
- Verizon to launch residential 5G broadband service in 3-5 markets in 2018. https://t.co/QSp9nKYLzi,
- Megafon, Rostelecom agree to jointly develop 5G. https://t.co/28QAKftLAe,
- Australia kicks off first 5G auction. https://t.co/3iVgd0MtPh,
- Register for the last webinar of 2017. Covering measurement, this event aims to provide end users with a good under… https://t.co/rqABCg6VK3,
ATDI’s Christmas cheer for the vulnerable
The value of a radio to a rough sleeper has…read more
Bags of cheer
ATDI’s customers have inspired a potentially life-saving Christmas contribution. Instead…read more
ATDI’s relationship with customers in Australia was broadened and deepened…read more
So here it is….
The festive season is about relationships, be that with family,…read more
Smart cities – Singapore
Singapore’s drive to become a truly smart city is being…read more
Making the big mesh
The vast distances and sparse population of rural Australia have…read more
ATDI thrives on people.
The company’s finest tool is its engineering expertise.
Its greatest resource is the knowledge gained from 25 years of working with customers.
Its understanding is its unparalleled insight of the impact of spectrum scarcity on radio users.
ATDI’s business is about people – people as customers, people as employees and people as suppliers.
ATDI’s team is experienced, expert and enthusiastic; the customers it works with benefit from those qualities.
Knowledge and software capabilities have been growing for 25 years giving customers an ever-improving service.
ATDI has offices on every continent giving it global knowledge.
ATDI offices work together in an international network that lets expertise flow freely across borders.
ATDI’s global team can apply worldwide resources to a local problem.
ATDI has reached the top through the abilities of its people and we are committed to recruiting and retaining the best people.
Interested in joining a dedicated and competent team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done, with the experience and determination to succeed.
People capable of climbing the mountain and living at the summit are always welcome.
ATDI loves to learn from anybody who can strengthen its software or expertise.
ATDI always wants to hear from people and organisations that can help it grow.