Our work style
ATDI is an open-minded, progressive company where professional development and job satisfaction are supported and encouraged.
As well as competitive salaries, we offer a huge range of benefits – profit sharing, private healthcare, health life insurance plus a host of other outstanding advantages.
Our UK office at Gatwick Airport. Its transport links are unrivalled.
ATDI is a growing global company with employment opportunities worldwide.
We need people with the drive and determination to be the best, and the talent, skills and personality to move the business forward. Life in ATDI is exciting and rewarding. Are you up to the challenge?
We’re recruiting a New Business Manager for our London Gatwick office for UK, Ireland, Scandinavia & Netherlands
- Expand the business with existing customers
- Expand customer base
- Expand the business with new technologies (5G, IOT, White Spaces, etc.)
- Develop long-term relationship with customers
- Management of customer tenders
- Close deals and supervise delivery until invoicing and payment are completed.
- Deliver technical presentations and demonstrations with the technical team
- New customer wins
- Revenue (orders and billing)
- Customer satisfaction
- At least 5 years experience and proven track record in selling solutions to telecom regulators, operators and broadcasters
- A self-starter and highly motivated individual who wants to win in competitive situations
- Proven sales ability including pricing, customer relationship building and management and consultative selling
- Creative thinker who enjoys problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent and pro-active
- Extensive travel in the region
- Enjoys being part of a fast moving, innovative, pioneering leading-edge technology company
- Ability to work as member of a team with people from different ATDI offices
- Graduate business degree
- Fluent written and spoken English.
NB. ATDI operates an approved agency list and as such any resumes that are sent ‘on spec’ from employment agencies will not be considered.