ATDI is a respected, well-established, financially sound and profitable radiocommunications software and consulting business. It now seeks a Technical Sales Engineer to spearhead growth to achieve the next stage of its development strategy.
ATDI supplies radiocommunications modelling and spectrum management software systems and associated consulting services to regulators, mobile network operators, consultants, equipment vendors and end-user organisations worldwide.
ATDI Ltd is based at London’s Gatwick Airport. To meet customers and persuade them to buy, you will travel extensively within UK and Northern Europe. In order to work on military and governmental projects, you must be able to achieve UK Security Clearance.
ATDI offers an excellent salary, with significant pension, medical insurance, sickness insurance and other employment benefits. This job is full-time, permanent.
To apply, send your CV to ATDI Managing Director:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expand business with existing customers through account management and upselling;
- Expand customer base within existing markets and newly identified target markets;
- Evaluate technical requirements during pre-sale process;
- Management of competitive tenders;
- Give technical presentations and demonstrations;
- Evangelise about ATDI solutions.
- Strong understanding of radio domain including radio propagation and modelling;
- Track record selling complex solutions to telecom regulators, network operators & broadcasters;
- A self-starter – highly motivated individual with a drive to win;
- Able to acquire an in-depth understanding of customers’ business drivers to drive business development activities to create new business;
- Able to close deals and supervise deployment of projects up till invoicing;
- Proven sales ability including pricing, customer relationship building/management and consultative selling;
- Good understanding of the challenges facing spectrum management & network planning;
- Creative-thinker and problem-solver;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Independent and pro-active;
- Enjoys being part of a leading-edge technology company;
- Able to work as part of a global team across the group;
- Provide commercial support across other offices and partners of the Group.
- Regular travel in target markets;
- Main base Gatwick, West Sussex office;
- Business graduate and / or technical degree;
- Fluent English: spoken & written;
- Able to achieve UK security clearance.
- Percentage of increase of new business/overall revenues (orders/billing);
- Customer satisfaction.
Interested? Submit your CV today for evaluation email@example.com