ICS designer, ATDI’s flagship radio network planning and spectrum management tool, is available to universities, academic faculties and training organisations.
This enables Universities to access the latest radio planning and modelling software at a fraction of its commercial value.
The benefits include:
- Unique pricing structure making it viable for even the most price conscious
- Multi-user licence (up to 15 simultaneous users) for group training sessions
- Technical support and maintenance
- Software support and documentation
- 1 day of software training
- Access to Bing Maps
- Access to ICS online (up to 50 MB)
- Access to the “World Wide Builder ” ATDI online portal for cartographic data
- ATDI certificates
For full information contact firstname.lastname@example.org