Join our monthly user group meeting
This online session is broken down into three or four 10-minute presentations from an ATDI expert engineer followed by analysis and discussion led by questions from attendees.
Date: Friday 9 June 2017
Time: 10.00am GMT onwards
This event will cover:
- Comparing radio coverage of two networks;
- Attaching coverage to station
- Using the general filter.
- Using the rectangle tool.
- Selecting/deleting vectors – inside or outside of an area of interest.
- Using thresholds in ATDI tools;
- Minimum coverage value and global threshold,
- Displaying coverage to different thresholds on the same map.
Attendees will have an opportunity to vote for the topic of their choice at every session.