ATDI’s ICS Telecom version 9.8 is the latest update to a tool that has been in use across the commercial and governmental sectors for well over a decade. It has been in continuous development throughout that time and version 9.8 integrates both the newest technological innovations and the full range of customer feedback.
“This version includes not just ATDI’s expertise but also the vast knowledge of all the people who have ever used ICS Telecom,” says ATDI managing director Cyprien de Cosson. “We have taken on board everything that users have said to us about their experience in working with the tool and incorporated that feedback to produce a system that gives them just about everything they need.”
ICS Telecom version 9.8. includes:
* NEW – Latest ITU recommendations
* NEW – Radar PFA calculations
* IMPROVED – Parameter changes for radars
* IMPROVED – Spectrum assignment
* NEW – HF Module
* IMPROVED – DME accuracy maps
* IMPROVED – Vector polygons
* IMPROVED – Isolating stations
* IMPROVED – Print functions
* IMPROVED – Handover features
* IMPROVED – Neighbour lists
* IMPROVED – Sector frequency analysis
The latest version will be available to download via ATDI’s new members-only website.