We strive to continually improve the products and services by working with customers and understanding their expectations and needs. We believe that the supply of software tools is just the beginning of our relationship with our customers and endeavour to provide support from the moment the decision is made to purchase our software and throughout its life, delivering competent solutions and peace of mind to customers.
We do this through:
- Extended telephone and email support from 09:00 to 16:00 GMT Monday to Friday
- Resource of senior engineers to deal with all technical queries
- Customer-only portal
- Provision of upgrades
- Bug fixes within three months of purchase
- Best effort problem resolution
- Free monthly webinars
Our customers can rest assured that an engineer with many years’ experience in planning a variety of radio communications networks will deal with their query. By using experienced engineers in technical support this has several key benefits.
- The customer talks immediately to an engineer who will understand their project and their problem
- ATDI reduce the overall time taken to respond to calls and ATDI customers get speedy service.
Technical Support is only available to users who have completed the basic training course from ATDI. Please see below an outline of other benefits from our TS&M offering:
- Minimum of one full upgrade per calendar year
- Minimum of three beta releases per calendar year
- Telephone, fax and e-mail support within normal UK office hours, excluding bank holidays
- Free issue of replacement dongle and software for lost or upgraded systems
- Half a day’s free training or consultancy (per annum)
- Copies of the latest ATDI white papers as they are released
- Copies of the latest ‘how-to’s’ as they are released
- Access to Customer only site including features such free Map data, FAQs, webinar video, How to videos and much more.
For more information or to renew your technical support contract, please contact: email@example.com