The webinar will include a live demonstration into modelling the effects of LTE on other systems. With potential interferers identified the demo will model typical mitigation techniques to reduce the impact.
The outline programme will include:
• Brief introduction to LTE
• Defining the network: parameters such as link budgets, PSD and selectivity and IRF
• Using the correct propagation model
• Performing co-existence calculations
• Live demo: LTE into DVB-T, LTE (base stations) into GSM base station & LTE (user) into GSM base station
For more information or to register for this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org