This event comprises of two sessions and is targeted at ICS manager relational database administrators, primarily aimed at networked users.
The first event will cover the following sections:
- Maintenance events: specifically, events where an administrator needs to stop user access to the database, including recurring or occasional events
- Retrieving more records (defaults): customising the quantity of data pulled from the database in specific queries.
The key benefits to attending include:
- Introduces with latest features/functions in ATDI spectrum managemnet solution,
- Demonstrates how to manage database events effectively and efficiently from within ICS manager, instead of RDBMS
- Increases user productivity
Date: 24 April 2014
Attendance: By invitation only