The ATDI office is located at The Beehive, City Place, Gatwick, West Sussex – close to London’s Gatwick airport.
• From the south or the north leave the M23 at Junction 9 and turn towards Gatwick Airport
• At roundabout, take the 3rd exit to M23 heading to A23
• At roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Airport Way/A23
• At roundabout, take the 5th exit onto the London Rd/A23 ramp
• Merge onto London Rd/A23
• At Longbridge roudabout, take 2nd exit onto Beehive Ring Rd
By Train: From Gatwick Airport station
• Exit the train station to Gatwick South terminal, arrivals area
• To the right of the station exit are double doors to stairs/life with signage for Fastway bus (opposite Costa Coffee)
• Decend to ground level and exit to the underground road tunnel and turn left
• At the road barrier, cross the road and take the underpass to the opposite side
• Take the Fastway bus to City Place (one stop)
• The Beehive is opposite the bus stop, 50m to the left
Parking: There are ample visitor parking spaces next to The Beehive. Visitor parking can be found on the left hand side before the entrance to the car park. Entry to The Beehive is through the main Reception which is open to the public daily from 09.00 till 17.00.