Join lead engineer, Alex Krasnojen, as he looks at reflection and diffraction modelling in ICS telecom EV. This event will discuss and clarify a variety of scenarios where diffraction and reflection contribute to the propagation of radio signals.
Attendance is by invitation only and is targeted at radio engineers dealing with the calculation of radio propagation. Live demonstrations will be incorporated into the event.
Date: Friday 8 June 2018
Time: 10am GMT
The programme includes:
- The physical nature of diffraction;
- Why diffraction must be accounted for in the analysis of radio wave propagation;
- Parameters that describe diffraction;
- Modelling diffraction in ICST EV;
- How diffraction is accounted for in different propagation models.
- Types of reflections;
- When reflections should be considered?
- How to model various reflections?
- Features in ICS telecom EV for working with reflections.
To register for this event please contact us direct.